Used as fleece backings for the tiles on plasterboard, wood and metal acoustic ceilings, our nonwoven materials are available in a variety of hole sizes and open areas.
Our nonwovens for perforated plasterboard, wood and metal ceilings offer these key benefits:
- Fleece is simply cut and glued onto back of tiles, saving time and cost
- Fleece works with your perforated ceiling panels to achieve excellent noise reduction coefficient (NRC according to EN ISO 11654/ASTM C423), providing a high level of acoustic comfort within a room
- Complies with building codes for international fire reaction tests, helping architects comply with global standards (EN 13 501-1 and EN 13 501-2)
- Highly flexible, meaning no issues for curved ceilings
- No extra matting required, one part solution
- Aesthetically pleasing
Ahlstrom supply glass tissue and non woven for mineral wool ceiling applications as backing or facing layers.
Our glass tissue or nonwoven products offer these key benefits:
- Backing layer prevents powdering and itching making products safe and comfortable to install and use
- Complies with building codes for international fire reaction tests, helping architects meet global standards (EN 13 501-1 and EN 13 501-2)
- Reduces sound transmission from one room to another (Ceiling Attenuation Class ASTM E1414)