Ahlstrom-Munksö Oyj managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions as of July 3, 2016:
The company recommends managers and their closely associated persons to give their notification promptly to Ahlstrom-Munksjö Oyj and the FIN-FSA and at the latest within two (2) business days after the transaction. This is due to three (3) business days after the transaction publishing obligation given in MAR to the company (and as well as managers and their closely associated persons).
At Ahlstrom-Munksjö, the persons affected by the regulation are members of the Board, the CEO and certain members of the the Management Team, as defined by the Board and their respective closely associated persons.
According to Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s communications policy, the stock exchange release related to the notification is published in English.
Instructions for filling the transaction notification form
1. Please fill in the transaction notification form
- The form is available from here
- Information needed on the form:
Ahlstrom-Munksjö Oyj’s LEI code
Shortname (trading code)
|AM1 (Helsinki) and AM1S (Stockholm)|
Please send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the Company and the Financial Supervisory Authority promptly after the date of the transaction
- The filled form attached to an e-mail is sent to the Company and the Financial Supervisory Authority as follows:
- Sending to the Financial Supervisory Authority:
- Sending to Ahlstrom-Munksjö Oyj:
- Send the form attached to an e-mail to transactions(at)ahlstrom-munksjo.com
- Please also add your phone number to the e-mail message so that we can contact you if Ahlstrom-Munkjsö has questions about the notification.
- In case of any problems, please contact transactions(at)ahlstrom-munksjo.com
Ahlstrom-Munksjö publishes the notification it has received in a stock exchange release promptly after receipt of the notification. According to its communications policy, the stock exchange release related to the notification is published in English.
As of July 3, 2016, published notifications of transactions by managers and their closely associated persons can be read here.
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available at, for example.