WHAT CHOICES WILL WE MAKE TO DEFINE OUR FUTURE?
The circumstances that have surrounded all of us the last year have changed our lives in many ways. In a time where human beings have been spending more time at home than ever before, the importance of colors and comfort in our rooms has never been more important.
Our color trends 2021/2022 will take you through a colorful journey. We will present our analysis of the latest trends in the decor business and furniture sector. We will also reveal our latest creation, a collection of new colors that will catch your attention and allow you to build your own world.
Watch the recording of the introduction of our Trends 2021/2022:
We actively conduct trend research in cooperation with a leading edge design studio. In our comprehensive trend analysis we also consider trends from other industries, such as home textile, home decoration or fashion. This allows us to detect and compile the latest color trends for interior design, which influence paper-based laminates, and launch our annual solid color trend collection.
We are very pleased to be able to share with our customers our color trend reports and our trend collections.
With our design studio we are also offering on demand customized design services to support customers in the creation of their new color collection or the refreshment of their existing collection. We are also available for individual and personalized creative exchanges and collaboration regarding current and future color trend projects.
This collection offers a wide selection of more than 200 standard solid colors comprising the best-selling and most essential colors for meeting the laminate and wood panel market requirements.
Highly skilled color experts in our color laboratories develop the best possible match for your specific color request and/or are able to formulate unique color creations aligned with any technical constraints presented.
- A portfolio of more than 6,000 colors suitable for HPL and LPL applications.
- A standard portfolio of more than 200 colors for interior HPL & LPL applications, but also paper solutions for outdoor applications and interior compact laminates.
- Flexibility in production with 7 paper machines across 5 plants specialized in the production of solid color decor paper, with 4 machines entirely dedicated to intense colors.
- An experienced Technical Customer Service team with a deep technical expertise to help find the perfect solution for the impregnation and lamination process, post-forming, runnability, and more.
- Highly skilled color experts and state of the art laboratory equipment, to provide the most suitable solution in terms of technical requirements and the sustainable use of raw materials and pigments.
- An R&D Center with modern analysis and troubleshooting equipment to drive innovations and develop sustainable solid color paper solutions.
Interested in more color inspiration? Check out our 'color your life' campaign: