As of 3rd of October, 2022, company has taken into use its new business name Ahlstrom.
Ahlstrom-Munksjö is digitalizing its procurement processes with Smartbuy – our new digital procurement platform powered by SAP Ariba. SAP Ariba is a cloud-based solution that allows buyers and suppliers to connect with each other and do business on a single platform. SAP Ariba is an industry leader in e-procurement solutions, with a network of over 6 million companies trading over $3.2 trillion in goods and services each year.
The SAP Ariba platform will help improve our collaboration with suppliers by streamlining all our supplier management, sourcing and buying processes.
- 100% On Demand, Internet-based platform
- On-boarding, registration, and connectivity in minutes
- Automatic inclusion in Ariba Discovery™, providing immediate access to additional active buyers on the SAP Business Network
- End-to-end collaboration on Order fulfillment, including Purchase Orders, change orders, confirmations, and Advance Shipping Notifications
- Catalog collaboration with support for multiple catalog formats
- Complete e-invoicing functionality, ranging from webform entry to system-to-system integration
- Better control of your contact and payment information and better compliance to Ahlstrom-Munksjö's Supplier Code of Conduct
- Accelerate the sales cycle while lowering your cost of sales
- Boost sales through catalogs and find new customers ready to buy
- Respond to RFP/RFIs, submit proposals, and negotiate contracts using one system
- Handle purchase orders, send invoices, and receive payments in one system
If you already have experience using SAP Ariba, please refer to our Quick Guide to learn how to register and qualify as an Ahlstrom-Munksjö supplier.
To learn more about SAP Ariba and Ahlstrom-Munksjo's Smartbuy program, please see the links below or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions that you may have.
If you are new to SAP Ariba, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the materials provided on this website and the visit the SAP Ariba homepage here.
We will be organizing Supplier Summits in collaboration with the SAP Ariba team. During the summits you will have the opportunity to learn more about the tool itself and how you can transact with us in the future. You will also have the opportunity to give us feedback or ask any questions that you may have. The dates for the Supplier Summits will be posted on this website so please check this page regularly if you are interested in joining a Supplier Summit.