Gypsum joint tape backing papers
Consistent and uniform converting performance
Superior lay-up bond development
Controlled and consistent dimensional stability
Excellent sanding characteristics
Gypsum joint tape papers provide outstanding performance with all taping methods and equipment types. They reinforce wall and ceiling joints for optimal finishing and to prevent cracking.
Ahlstrom’s gypsum joint tape papers meet ASTM C475 standards for Type I or Type II papers after converting. In addition, we develop customized products to meet individual customer or regional preferences.
Adhera® Gypsum Joint Tape Backing is designed to maximize performance with:
- Consistent and uniform converting performance
- Superior lay-up bond development
- Controlled and consistent dimensional stability
- Excellent sanding characteristics
- Outstanding wet strength
- High tensile strength
- Ability to customize products to meet specific customer needs
- Outstanding and consistent performance with all taping methods and equipment types: Bazooka, Banjo, Hand
|Product||For Conversion To:||Caliper|
|Joint Tape – Standard||ASTM C475 – Type I||8.6||218|
|Joint Tape – Heavy||ASTM C475 – Type II||10||254|
|Joint Tape – Light||N/A||7.7||178|
Ahlstrom uses fiber from responsible and legal sources, and all products qualify for Chain-of-Custody Forestry Credits and Certification.