- Superior coalescing efficiency for cleaner air at low pressure drop; energy savings and extended filter lifetime.
- Complete range of efficiency, oil and water repellency to meet all customer requirements.
- Broad chemical compatibility.
- Extensive lamination capabilities allowing the addition of protective scrims to improve processing behavior without compromising performances for wrapped and pleated filters.
Delivering clean, oil-free compressed air is important to guarantee low maintenance of downstream systems, but becomes critical in sensitive sectors such as food, pharma or medical.
Glass AOS portfolio offers complete solutions for both:
- Primary filtration stage when the purpose is to separate and recycle oil guaranteeing optimal performance of the compressor.
- Secondary filtration stage when the purpose is to provide the right quality of air, even for most demanding industries.
Ahlstrom Glass AOS Glass microfiber media offering includes a complete range of efficiency, grammage, water and oil repellency. Combined with multiple customization and lamination capabilities for optimal air/oil separation whatever the customer's design.
Contact us for more information on clean compressed air.