Fuel filter media
Delivering clean fuel to combustion engines. Different degrees of fuel around the world are subject to organic and inorganic impurities. Many contaminants have a low micron rating and basic filter media will not protect your machinery.
That’s why we make a variety of products to meet your exact needs. They range from 100% cellulosic to 100% fine fibers. We make them in single, double and multi-layers to deliver the exact degree of protection required.
- Cellulose (with microfiber glass or 100% cellulose)
- Fine Fiber laminate (giving high capacity and also fuel water separation on standard fuels)
- Advanced composites for biodiesel and aggressive fuel water separation
Our micro glass products remove particles in the range of 3μ to 6μ. We incorporate hydrophobic chemistries into our media to provide the best possible fuel/water separation.
Higher dust-holding capacity
Multi-density structure increases gradient pore size and allows for a lower pressure drop during the filter life span.
Higher efficiency for the long haul.
- Higher dust-holding capacity
- Cost-effective fuel-water separation
- High micron efficiency
- Ultra-low sulfur and biodiesel solutions