FluoroFree® technology combines next-generation grease resistance with years of experience to back it up. We keep adapting our greaseproof technologies to meet all of your performance and sustainability goals.
Ahlstrom’s FluoroFree® papers deliver outstanding grease resistance without the use of fluorochemicals. Quick Service Restaurant applications, microwave popcorn bags and other papers are specially machined to meet or exceed sustainability goals.
Benefits of FluoroFree® papers:
- Manufactured without the use of fluorochemicals
- Meet FDA requirements for direct-food contact
- Cost-effective & eco-friendly
- Bleached, natural & blended fibers available
- Recyclable according to EN 13430
- Biodegradable & Suitable for home & industrial compostabilty according to EN 13432
- Certified compostable by BPI® Biodegradable Products Institute
Discover our products made with FluoroFree® technology:
- Butter and margarine papers
- Confectionary and baked goods Papers
- Dairy, meat and fish processing papers
- Microwave pop corn papers
- Pet food packaging papers
- Quick Service Restaurant and Food Service papers
- Paint Masking
- Baking and steaming papers for industrial users
- Pan liners for home users
- Pan liners for professional users
Our Genuine Vegetable Parchment products are also proud members of the FluoroFree® family, achieving an absolute grease barrier for a wide variety of demanding applications without the use of fluorochemicals.
Find out more about Genuine Vegetable Parchment technology and products here.
This technology participates in transitioning packaging ƒrom Plastic to Purpose.
Learn more about our philosophy and our webinars regarding the possibility of fiber-based solutions here