Ahlstrom-Munksjö's trulyNatural® technology completely bypasses the bleaching, saving energy and creating less waste.
Advantages of Ahlstrom-Munksjö's trulyNatural® fibers:
- Appearance: Consumers prefer a natural, less processed package.
- Sustainability: True natural fiber provides significant environmental advantages in comparison to bleached fiber.
- Responsibility: Ahlstrom-Munksjö offers triple Chain-of-Custody certification on all its products under the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®), the Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI®) and the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification™ (PEFC™).
Discover our products available with the trulyNatural® technology:
- Butter and margarine papers
- Confectionary and baked goods Papers
- Dairy, meat and fish processing papers
- Microwave pop corn papers
- Pet food packaging papers
- Quick Service Restaurant and Food Service papers
- Baking and steaming papers for industrial users
- Pan liners for home users
- Pan liners for professional users
- Colored papers
- Insulation face sheets
- Protection tissue
- Metal interleave
- Electrotechnical paper
- Spantex - engineered paper surfaces and balancing foils
This technology participates in transitioning packaging ƒrom Plastic to Purpose.
Learn more about our philosophy and our webinars regarding the possibility of fiber-based solutions here