Extra STRONG abrasive composite backings (RE-VOLUTION Line)
Ready-to-use alternative to cloth and combination backings
Mechanical performances of cloth backings in wet or dry conditions
Backing surfaces adapted the finest grit sizes
Formadehyde-free abrasive backing solution
Our RE-VOLUTION Line with the extra resistant composite backings TEX-STYLE™ bridges the gap between abrasive paper and cloth backings and opens new development fields to the coated abrasive industry.
With high tear resistance and superior internal bond, TEX-STYLE™ composite backings are alternative to conventional abrasive textile backings. They are ready-to-use without long and hazardous chemical finishing steps. It opens new fields of development for segmented, wide or narrow belts, in wet or dry conditions, with unlimited customization possibilities.
- Extra strong and ultra-resistant: Outstanding mechanical performances in wet or dry conditions
- Ready-to-use formaldehyde-free fiber-based solution: easy and sustainable sourcing with no additional chemical treatment and capital immobilization
- A waterproof version exists for wet and cooling lubricant conditions with unmatched tear resistance and strength, and dimensional stability
- Reduced product weight compared to treated cloth providing easy handling and logistic savings
- Improved sanding shoe lifetime
- Smoothness unachieved with conventional treated cloth or combination enabling to use finer grits
- Compatible with overlap joints
- A wide range of stiffness from calibration to finishing
- To combine with The Be Solution offer and its unlimited choice in color for an innovative market approach