NatureMold™ is a sustainable molding material with many benefits.
- It is made from renewable raw materials and is biodegradable and compostable according EN 13432 and OK Compost HOME standards (TÜV Austria).
- By design, Genuine Vegetable Parchment provides excellent grease resistance and outstanding wet strength.
- A coating is possible for extra release.
- This versatile material works all the way from food production line to industrial freezer, and from home freezer to oven or microwave to the end-user’s table.
- NatureMold™ has a wide recommended utilization temperature range: from -40˚C/F to 220˚C/428˚F.
- NatureMold™ is a proud member of the FluoroFree® family
NatureMold™ can be converted as a single layer or laminated with paperboard before converting.
- In a single layer, NatureMold™ is flexible, strong and most suitable for rolled rim converting (up to 150gsm in one layer).
- Laminated with paperboard, NatureMold™ is suitable for thermoforming food trays and containers for ready-meals, pizza, bake-and-serve trays and service counter/deli/takeaway applications.
Whether converted in a single layer or laminated with paperboard, NatureMold™ works all the way from food production line to industrial freezer, and from home freezer to oven or microwave to the end-user’s table.
Find out more about Genuine Vegetable Parchment technology here
This product and more participate in transitioning packaging ƒrom Plastic to Purpose.
Learn more about our philosophy and our webinars regarding the possibility of fiber-based solutions here