Ahlstrom offers gridded sterile membranes packed individually specifically designed to save time when performing colony counting and microbiological quality control. These cellulose nitrate membranes are available in a 47 and 50 mm ready-to-use standard size and support optimum colony growth. Gridded membrane filters for easy colony counting are also available.
Ahlstrom supplies a wide range of plain white non-sterile microfiltration membranes used to remove particles and microorganisms from various organic solvents and aqueous solutions.
ReliaDisc™ membrane filters are offered in the most popular membrane materials for diverse applications including:
- Particle retention and collection
- Sterile filtration of solutions
- Microbiological applications for cell growth and colony counting
- Particulate analysis
- Air monitoring applications
- Microbiological analysis of potable and waste waters