Resistance and Durability
Ahlstrom’s Mold-Shield™ Mold-Resistant Papers provide support in the areas of energy efficiency and improved durability & longevity for your products.
Mold-Shield™ mold and mildew resistance technology can be utilized with additional surface treatments, including Ahlstrom’s Flame-Gard™ flame resistance, water resistance, grease & oil resistance and heat resistance.
Find out more about Flame-Gard™ here.
- Building & construction applications – interior walls, attics and ceilings (insulation facing, ceiling beams, interior panels, exterior siding, gypsum joint tape, ceiling tile backers)
- Filtration media – evaporative cooling, desiccant pouches
- Home applications – cutting boards, countertops/tables, flooring backer, furniture
- Horticulture/floral applications
- Personal care industry (i.e. soap wrapper, soap boxes)
- trulyNatural®: Find out more about trulyNatural® technology here.
- Pre- or post-consumer recycled
- MF – Machine Finish
- MG – Machine Glazed
- XKL® – Extensible
Discover our products made with Mold-Shield™ technology:
Ahlstrom uses fiber from responsible and legal sources, and all products qualify for Chain-of-Custody Forestry Credits and Certification.