Confectionary and baked goods papers
Designed to handle a wide range of printing types, from flexographic to rotogravure
Paper smoothness from rough machine finished (MF) through machine glazed (MG) to SCK
Wet strength and water resistance for high-moisture applications
Wide range of grease-resistant properties, including greaseproof options
High-performance twisting, wrapping and folding papers specially developed for sustainable sweet, chocolate and snack packaging and baked goods bags
Delicitera® Confectionary Papers
With its impactful shelf presence and renewable properties, our Delicitera® Confectionary Papers drive food packaging differentiation in today’s marketplace.
We can help you create a customized solution combining an array of visual, functional and sustainable benefits to set your snack food packaging apart.
Rocalonde Twisting Papers
- Perfect for laminating and waxing to enhance the appearance of confectionary sweets
- Minimized wax consumption with no compromise on performance
- Excellent printability and high gloss to enrich every color of high quality graphics
- Excellent elongation in cross direction and high tear strength for trouble-free runs on high-speed twist packaging machines
- Great opacity even after waxing - colored sweets will not shine through the attractive wrapping and compromise the brand message
Cristal Transparent Papers
- Perfect for printing, waxing, or lamination
- Natural wrapping - no converting needed
- Intensified gloss
- Available in colors or completely transparent
- A renewable, recyclable, compostable, sustainable alternative to plastic and film
Gerstar Glossy Packaging Papers
- For high performance and eye-catching packaging, Gerstar™ glossy packaging helps
your packages capture consumer attention.
- Excellent printability
- High mechanical properties for trouble-free converting processes during printing,
lamination, and on Form-Fill-Seal (FFS) lines
- Excellent heat-seal resistance of coating
Find out more about the technologies that support these products here.
This product and more participate in transitioning packaging ƒrom Plastic to Purpose.
Learn more about our philosophy and our webinars regarding the possibility of fiber-based solutions here