Quality of air in buildings is a major public health problem and an important safety
parameter when referring to production processes. Ahlstrom filtration media
for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) applications protects people
and processes from harmful pollutants in ambient air. It reduces the risk of airborne
contamination and is increasing the comfort of life.
The high-performance filter media range for HVAC includes solutions with longer filter lifetime and lower environmental impact.
Our product portfolio has significantly expanded and now covers a full product offering, both for HVAC and High Efficiency Air Applications.
Glass HVAC: A complete range of glass micro fiber media, from coarse to ePM1
rating (ISO 16890), with excellent filtration performance. Now served from two
manufacturing sites in Europe.
Molecular HVAC: Our portfolio is dedicated to applications where odors and VOC’s
need to be removed from the ambient air. Up to 400 gsm of activated carbon and
Trinitex® HVAC: Unique Trinitex® based product offering with high synthetic content. Delivering low pressure drop, high dust holding capacity and superior mechanical resistance, even in wet conditions.
Glass High Efficieny Air : A complete range of Glass micro fiber media covering EPA/HEPA/ ULPA efficiencies, with outstanding filtration performance. Proven ability to customize to meet most demanding market needs.
The benefits of Ahlstrom HVAC and HEA product offering:
- Longer filter lifetime and lower environmental impact
- Complete range of mechanical efficiency available – from coarse to U17 (EN1822)
- Wide technological know-how enabling unique filter media design - from full glass
to full synthetic, from single to multiple layer construction
- Proprietary Trinitex® technology offering unique solutions to specific segments –
molecular filtration, media durability, improved pleatability
- Proven ability to customize – using extensive and demonstrated know-how
- Expanded production platform – delivering security of supply and flexibility, through three manufacturing sites in EMEA
- Extensive reach – through the global presence of Ahlstrom
Contact us for more information on these products.